Online Registration and Payment Instructions
STEP ONE: ACCESS ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Locate your desired course on AEA’s Training Calendar or from the"TRAINING" pull down tab.
- Click on the course link to view the course information page.
- Scroll to bottom of course information page to the sentence that reads, “To register for this class online."
- Select link to registration. You will now enter the online registration tool.
STEP TWO: ENTER REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Note at top of the page, the remaining number of seats available. If the course is full you will be given the option to add your name to the course wait list.
- Enter student information. Please provide accurate phone and email contacts.
- Under "Fees" select the appropriate amount. Many courses offer separate BPI certification opportunities. Payment for testing may be arranged separate from tuition fees at a later date.
STEP THREE: ENTER BILLING INFORMATION
- After you submit your information, you will be directed to enter your billing information.
- Use the drop menu titled "Payment Options" to indicate form of payment. If you wish to pay by check select the "make offline payment" option.
- Enter credit card info if you are paying online.
- Enter your billing address. Invoices will be mailed to the address your provide.